People in business don’t necessarily want to follow a clear-cut path, model or approach. Business people need:
- a confidant
- someone who will have their back
- someone who will always be committed to tell them the truth about themselves and their business
- an external reference who will help to implement desired changes
- a specialist whose track-record is in partnering leaders in the process of change
- a workplace professional who understands their challenges, but is not involved in the particular politics, reporting lines and consequences of their business.
When Focused People coach, we help business people to maximise their contribution, through aligning drive, competence, resources and role. We also help businesses and their leaders optimise their reputation. It is critical, then, that business leaders find coaches who are a match for their desired journey, so that the road they walk together is an easy one.